Tel. +358 20 742 4481
Mob. +358 40 545 1232
Fax. +358 20 742 4468
Nikolai advises both domestic and international clients in corporate and contract law. Nikolai has an extensive experience in a variety of cross-border and multinational legal matters. Nikolai also represents clients in pre-trial settlement of disputes and in courts.
- corporate law
- contract law
- real estate and construction
- immigration law
- labour law
- intellectual property
- dispute resolution and litigation
- Finnish Bar Association
- Master of Laws / EEA aptitude test, University of Helsinki, Finland (2017)
- International and European Law – studies, Department of Law, Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Tampere, Finland (2005-2006)
- Master of Laws, University of Tartu, Estonia (2002)
Prior to joining Legistum Attorneys in 2007, he worked as a lawyer in finance, cargo and retail.
Nikolai also gave lectures on International trade and contract law.